I'm wondering. Why poeple around me are being so emo. I didnt mean everyone but most of them - boys and girls.. Is the life so complicated? Well, jacky said "yes" because he barely anytime left to spend time with friends b4 the end of the year. He's in year 12 now. For he,he feel that he wouldnt be able to see most of his friends ever again since they are all doing different courses in different uni's and stuff. Sounds emo right?
My another frends, miss emo-an.. Guess she's emo-ing again cause i call her emo-an,hahaha.. From all her blogs,no matter from blogspot or msn blog, all are sooooo emo.. Maybe one or two blogs will be a lil bits sound cheer but thats because i had made her felt happy xD Most of her blogs is like feel disappointed to the world or someone. I wonder why this would happen.Maybe sometimes i'll feel that too but it will be less and less.. Im not saying im super duper cheer people,but at least that emo feel would last for 2 hours. Im pro ryte? hahaha..
3 comments:
haiz..it's not dat i wan to b emo..u dun understand de la..aikz.sometimes,wad u c may not b the truth.There's no truth dat is obvious.And..guess wad?..I finally found the answer out..I finally realize smth..I finally reveil smth hidden all these while..Today,i may never never b a happy swt anymore.
lol,seriously..
i cant understand ur words lately
u should tell me what stuff had happen around u
it's better not to noe..
Post a Comment