Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grandma

Just reach home. Freaking tired. Was shocked when my dad told me that today we're going to visit his mother,my grandma. It took us about 1 hour to reach her house. Dad doesn't like her actually, we seldom visit her too, that's why i don't have much impression about her. Sometime, we don't even meet with each other when cny, the important festival for Chinese cause most of the time i went somewhere oversea. I think the last time i saw her was 2 years ago. Pretty sad to hear huh?

Today i met her. She doesn't seem happy when she saw us. Still remain with the 'people owe her money' face. I thought she was not happy for our visit. Didn't talk much to her. At that moment, i just hope the time can pass as fast as it could. I wanted to go home so much! Have nothing to talk to her. Finally the time has come! 9.43pm, my dad want to go home! Wanna get into the car but somehow, someone hold my hand. It's my grandma. She passed me a little small thing that wraps with a piece of newspaper quickly then let me go. Don't really care what is it atm. Get into the car, drive away.

Now,i know what is that little small thing. It's money! I'm wondering why she gave me money so secretly. It might be not many but it was too sudden. I though she doesn't like me and don't really care me but.. Really wanna know what she's thinking..

2 comments:

sue-an said...

U r so..-.-..aikz.i 7.

mandy said...

Mayb ur family n u r less go visit ur grandma..dat's y wil gt a lil bit shan so wif ur grandma..bt however,u r her grandaugther so impossible ur grandma is unlike,dnt care u d.. You n ur grandma jz less 2 talk oni so when u meet her wil feel ntg 2 say d..n wil gt dat feeling d..

I rmb u say b4 abt ur dad n ur grandma..bt this all is past liao..u wan noe jalin hubungan is nvr putus 1..so ur grandma is likes u all d..jz dnt say it out oni..like ur blog say on last paragraph..dat's means ur grandma is so care abt u all d..
I wish ur family n u wil so hapi n cn sit 2gether on someday..^^