So this is the first blog in october. Just being lazy lately.
i do my assignments and homework last minutes. i do revision one day before tests.
i don't on msn, i don't reply comments.
i even skip my class! im such a bad example!!
don't learn anything from me, don't treat me good..
because i don't deserve.
I'm a bitch, i'm a liar. I'm not a good friend, not a good listener.
you'll regret once u treat me good cause it's not to be worth.
so don't make yourself regret.
Left me, let me at there alone.
I don't deserve to get anything from you guys.
2 comments:
I see people in my own way. I dont c ppl like how any other c oneself.neither u.I dont care whether ppl like u nor ppl said how bad u r nor how u study,how u scores in exam. I judge u by my own eyes. I dont care hu u r to the others. i accept ppl who treat me nice. who cares bout one's status? frenz r wad frenz mean. define fren.everyone has different meaning for dat word-'fren'.It's not bout the skul results,not bout the background nor the status.It's bout frenship.=)
U dont have the right to ask ppl not to treat u good.Bcoz one has their rights to care bout who they want.
if u r bad example than i ma a worse exmple lo..haha..coz i oso do everything u mentioned in ur blog le.haha..i wont do it..coz im wingfoong..i always be there when u need me..dun feel shy to say it out..im try to b a good listener..n free of charges d..xD
Post a Comment