Something goes wrong inside. Strange feels keep appear.
Every single movement, every single changes.. Any words, any sentences.. The emotions,the appearance.. Your everything caught my attention..
Start to think back.. no matter where i am.. what i am doing.. day and night.. I'm over the line?!! Hopefully no.
I start to accept the things that i used to reject last time.
I can't accept why people can dating with the girl older than him/ boy younger than her but now i understand and i accept.
I can't accept why people willing to have far distance dating while they cant meet him/her but now i understand and i accept.
I start to change.. but i don't want.
2 comments:
everyone is changing every minute,every second..
ohya.btw..lol.why now oni u accept about those datings thingy?
=.=.ok ok.weird question from me,i noe.swt
actually,if u reli love someone deeply,who cares bout the age,the year..or where another lives..
er..ok ok.-.-.mayb i shudn't put comment on dis.hahaha...
sk.u better forget the things i say in ur car ar.nehh.bout liking the boy smaller than me dat 1.err.i justify wat swt say.jst like my bro n her gf.they love each others although her gf bigger than him.bt than i think im stil cant accept it except i do reali love dat person!
Post a Comment