study hard. eat hard. shit hard. nothing much to do especially when exams are coming. no mood for study. i just get rid of them, put them aside and enjoying the so called '2 weeks study break' which seem like a month for me. something just keep annoying me all the time. i can't find any better way to go other than escape. it maybe the best solution or the worse..
books. boys. bored. I'm not excited about Christmas but preparing for 2009 actually. i just cant wait until exams finish because there are a lot of ideas appear on my mind now. gotta plan out everything when exams finish and make sure all the plans work. Anyway, nemo i love you so much. you're awesome! thanks for the blog. and i love your pm. give it to me k? =D
"The greatest pain I'm having now is loving you when I know I will never have you!"
http://vm90.blogspot.com/2008/12/cherry-ur-picture.html
Currently listen to Your love is a lie by Simple Plan
2 comments:
Wei, this is way too bad...
saying boys are bored...lol, u sure have lots of bf ald...wakakaka
n my pm, well, u can have it bt dont overuse it o....n pls say it is from me...quoted by visha menon...hehe...teeehheeeee
gamba teh oOO..we support u d...then agter u plan it lea mst tel me wat ur plan..hehhehe..^^
i oso so excited n cnt wait d christmas coming lea...^__<
Post a Comment