Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas day

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before. You're special. You're typical. and yet you're fuzzy. You seem very far but actually you're close to my heart. Every single words is memorable but i can't remember. hate myself being so.
Christmas just passed. Every single seconds i will never forget. This will be the first time and the last time. All i remember was you and you. 7 in 24 hours. 1 in 24 hours. Will not delete.

wing foong's house
yam cha
home
the curve
photos
titiwangsa (0.5)
dinner

2 comments:

wingfoong said...

i'm apologise.i think i had gv u a unforgettable christmas.haiz.bt i sure dis is d last time.i hope.hehez.
btw.suan lo.rmd dat person oso dowan rmb me.huer dao me aly.huh.haha.jk jk.

mandy said...

sk...i'm apologize to u too coz dnt success bring u go titiwangsa tim...bt i oso nvr 4get dat day too d..hehehhee..^^
nxt time mst wan bring u go titiwangsa walk walk jek...^^