Sunday, March 15, 2009

15 random things about me

1. I always tell others my name as 'cherry' but actually i prefer they call me 'siew khim'.

2. I only shower at night before i sleep and that's why i have a clean bed.

3. I have a very small scar on my left second hand when i was standard 4. I cut it accidentally because my mom wanted me to be faster and it ended up i cry non-stop in front of the customers.

4. I don't like to eat chicken drumstick but somehow there's people love to call me 'gai bei'.

5. When i was little, i used to pick my nose and wipe it everywhere!! When i think about it now.. seriously i can't believe i did it!

6. I believe it is polite to warn others when you have farted and even more so if you warn them before as then they will have time to recover from shock and hold their breath.

7. I used to think people who like kpop are lame.. but after knowing tvxq 3 years ago, i'm crazier than anyone now and trying to influence people around me.

8. I put my socks and handkerchief together. It save a lot of space of my wardrobe.

9. I can't sleep without my pajamas! Even when i'm on vacation, i insist to bring them along! ♥

10. In pri-primary, i fell down from the motorbike when my dad was trying to look for my bro. The engine was so hot and i left another scar on my right leg.

11. I use my cell phone to see in the dark.

12. I always get not enough sleep because i stay up late for no reason.

13. Once i was woken up by the alarm, and the time reads 8:56 am, i will tell myself i need to round off the number before getting up.

14. I need at least 10 hours of sleep to feel good.

15. When i awake in the midnight, i flip my pillow over to get to the cold side.

1 comment:

vm said...

i call u meh~, ok???