No doubt, i realize it. My emotions became very unstable. I can't control it. I laugh for nothing. I laugh with myself. I cry with myself. While i'm laughing, the next second, i cry. I'm going to insane now. So suffer, so pain. I only can cry when im in my room. Of course when i'm blogging too. Cry deeply inside. Who you with when i need you? Where are you when i want you? What have you done for me? You know who i meant. It's you. PLURAL.
5 comments:
My emotions swings like a c-saw.I laugh to fu hin people.I laugh alone.I cry..(no i didnt cry).-.-.This minute i m happy,next minute i moody.Ald suffered so long.=.=
Even if you're with me,your mind is not with me.Of coz when i m blogging too.You thought i'm crazy writing stupid shits.
You're always not here with me even you're walking bside me.You done nothing for me.But you still make me happy when you smile.You don't know who i mean.It's you.It's unknown.
-.-.dear sk,thx for borrowing me ur comment space.-.-
ah luiiiii~~~ :)
always think that u're the best! :)
don be so sad can ma?
U still gt all of ur frens...
and im here for u too~
When u need someone to listen to u...
my ear is here for u~ :)
be cheerful~!
suean comment make me think of someone.dat person did the same thing exactly like wat she say.nowadays i feel i same wit u also.dis min happy and it wil totally change after 1 min or even 1 sec.i'll become moody and cant laught anymore.swt.
guys...u all mst wan listen wat ptee said laa..ptee said is right d...wan think u're the best,wan think positive side...
when u need us,then v wil appear in front of u dont matter whr v are...so dun be so sad lea...always stand beside u d....^__<
Post a Comment