www.macquinto.blogspot.com
ah lui~ cool down man! xDi know today very hot~ :)I feel the same thing too! HAHAHaJust ate a cup of cold yogurt~ so nice! xDBetween~ I done my final ald~ :Phopefully pass all la~if pass all then i've done my foundation! :P
arrh yogurt. i wish i could have one now :P u finish ur final? omg so fast? i still got one more next tuesday ler.. TT.TT when ur degree start?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
ah lui~ cool down man! xD
i know today very hot~ :)
I feel the same thing too! HAHAHa
Just ate a cup of cold yogurt~ so nice! xD
Between~ I done my final ald~ :P
hopefully pass all la~
if pass all then i've done my foundation! :P
arrh yogurt. i wish i could have one now :P
u finish ur final? omg so fast? i still got one more next tuesday ler.. TT.TT when ur degree start?
Post a Comment