Tuesday, April 28, 2009

taeknuhcohenugue

I really though it was real. I really wish it could be real. But only at that moment. The touch of your hand, your smile, your smell, your everything just made me miss you more. I never know that you're still in my memories. It's been so long. I thought i already forgot you. I thought i will never think of you and now you appear out of a blue. I do believe that i was bliss in the few seconds. I do believe i smile because of happiness. I remember what you did and what you gave. I touched my hand to feel the reality. It's so true yet so not real. It's not there. NOT THERE. I was disappointed. I wonder why but i could not find out the answer. I tried to find back the things that related to you and me but i failed. We don't leave any memories and things. It's so blank and clean. But i do know, i remember you and i did miss you..

1 comment:

mandy said...

wow...sk,is who let u feel so like tis d...??? XD