Saturday, May 9, 2009

114 posts.

114 posts.
I've read all of the blog that i've posted. Thanks god i remember what i wrote.

No doubt, I'm kind of emo. And i just can't believe that it was you i've been talking about from the start until now. You'll never know it. Not because of i don't want to let you know but you don't want to know it.

Some people did influenced me for a time. New friends ya? No more. But i'll never regret of knowing you guys. You guys gave me a great experience. I've learned something from you guys. Care or not care it's not depends on you, it's depends on how your friend feels it. Too much of caring just make your friend feels pressure and try to escape you. You know it! You just couldn't change it.

Someone was trying to leave and is still trying to leave. I've control my emotions very well for this. I've think a lots and i know nothing will change between you and me no matter what. I'll let the time prove that my thought is correct.

The one that i hated last time, im no longer hate you. Time will tells. Witout any misunderstood and arguement, we won't love and appreciate each other more than before. We've become better and better. We've grow up.

1 comment: