Another day has passed. Went to uni today. Will be register my course tomorrow but i'm still hanging in the middle now. Loan? Scholarship? I don't know. Why i can't make any decision? Why i'm so not assertive? Guess tonight will be another long night..again.
Cheese is sucks. The moldy smell, the yucks flavor. And i just can't believe i had it today!
Silence and night. Cold and solid. I don't know how to express my feelings. I meet people. I talk to people. I laugh with people. But the emptiness is still there. My body is sick. I neither speak it nor show it by my body language. I don't know how. And i don't know why.. Nothing is in my favorite.
2 comments:
wad the meaning of 5809?
got got!! There there can you see it? Me lah, me is your favourite =P you forgotten aldy kah? xD
Post a Comment