Thursday, August 20, 2009
Losers
Days have passed. It's another raining day. My mood is swinging. I tried my best not to disappointed anyone. But i know i'm not superman. There must be things that i can't do. I hold and hold and hold. And when things come to a limits, when i can't complete it, i start to feel sick. Anti-social, cocky or whatever thing you want to say i am. It's like a natural response. I just don't feel want to! So what you can do? You'll depressed, so am i. You'll pissed off, i will too. I know we can share thoughts and feelings. But sometimes, when you keep telling the same thing; when i keep giving the same comments; when you keep asking the same question, it's not share. It's annoying! A same question keep repeating. WHY?! We're all human being. So why put your own problems on other peoples? And you get pissed off when i, as a human being too, can't satisfied you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment