Tuesday, August 25, 2009

To whom it may concern

Today's weather is good. Sunny and windy. Not dazzle nor cold. So comfortable and warm. It's good to stay at home and be stupefied. It's good for outgoing and have fun. It's suit for everything.

Weather is great. Mood is so so. 6 hours of working later. It's as usual. Tomorrow will be the day of a nice trip. But not included me. Sorry for caused so many troubles and problems. In the end, I'm still not going. I know i disappointed you guys. I won't find any excuses to cover it. I guess i'm the one who ruin the fun. Or indeed, i am? I always ruin the fun. I can't remember how many times i repeat it. " Sorry for ruining the fun." My quote. LOL. Full of appreciation and thankful to those who understanding. You know who you are. Thanks for not pissed off and angry on me. I'm sure I'll go next time. Anywhere anytime. I promise. This blog will be the proof.

Sincerely.

No comments: