So there's one month left, then will be my lovely study break. woohoo~ i just can't wait for it. Too stress for my degree life. TOO STRESS. I want a vacation. I want a holiday. I want to hang out. I want to have fun. No more assignments. No more study. Well of course exams will be soon next year. But at least, not now. I don't want to look like a nerd people.
see my nerd face? omg. haih.
3 comments:
hey...u cant apply ptptn?!?!?! u not ad settler on monday meh???0.o
aiyoyo...dun feel stress la...relax...dun so pia la...still hv few week to final nia...relax relax...den no one will call u nerd la...cheer up ya...=D
i dont know oh, they said foundation is not included in the kelayakan. wtf. wasting my time nia. now need to request again and wait and wait. haih.
huh?!?!?!hv tis kind of things d meh???if din included den they shud info in earlier d wor..y till tat day juz tell u???lol..go compliant la...>O<
Post a Comment