You won't wanna know how silly am i. Perhaps you already know that i am stupid. For a minute, i really though it will happen. For a minute i was happy. For a minute i felt bliss. Only for that minute. The next second i started to being silly. I wonder what was i expecting? What was i waiting for? You're just being idiot! People look in front and you're standing at the same place. Why don't step out your very first step? Why remain at the same place? Why?
Because you're stupid.
I just wondering how long it is since the last people said 'I love you' to me? 3 years? 6 years? Oh wait perhaps few months ago from my brother who was begging me to cook for him. I just miss it so much. It's like very hard to heard people saying 'I love you' face to face. It's like no one saying 'I love you' to me anymore. How pity aye? I'm no longer lovely. How i wish that there's someone saying 'I love you' every morning when i wake up. Well, of course from the people that i wanted to. Thats why i pray. I just want to hear it from the one i want to. Even it's only once.
1 comment:
ok ok~~thn i tel u want ma.??
Post a Comment