2009 wish lists:
-Health
- Family
- Friends
- Laptop
- Nintendo DS Lite
- Vacations
- Love
- Get rip off 5kg?!
- Dye my hair AGAIN
omg exclude the top 3 lists, can you believe it? i have did no one from the lists throughout the whole year!! wtf. Seriously i have no idea what i have done this year. What a loser! I shall make a resolution for this year then.
2010 new year resolution:
-Take good care of me and my family
-Being nice to others
-Study hard
-Play hard
-Sleep hard
-Save money
I guess i would manage to do all these things this year. =D
Yesterday was really really good. Had a lots of fun and laughter and most important PHOTOS! Though i look a little bit weird on those photos but the memories are the best. Photos will not upload because I'm not the camera man this time. Photography skill is getting sucker now. Haih.
1 comment:
hahaha.than u should ask me teach u wad.i'm a good photographer too.
HAppy New YEar !
Post a Comment