Saturday, August 21, 2010
so what?
Sometimes i think i always do the wrong things. People who cares me i dont care, people who doesnt gimme a damn i pula so fkn kpoh around. From now on, NO MORE!! i won't be doing stupid things now. If you dont give me a damn, dont complain me for not concern you because you DIDN'T at the first place. I won't be the first one to give now because i don't want to hear any word saying i am so fucking annoying. NO MORE! Apologize to those who concerns me a lots and i dont care, I am sorry. I will do back as what you did to me. I promise. And those who doesnt gimme a damn, say bye to me because i am so fucking not care now. Goodbye, my friends-who-dont-give-me-a-damn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment