Monday, January 24, 2011
why?
Yesterday we are still so close and now you're so far. I don't understand. I thought it will never be a problem but it did exists. I still dont know what's going wrong but seriously i am VERY sad. I should have knew the hints when u said the straps break. I should have knew it when you are getting unconcerned. Everything is just too late. Thank you for making me fall for you and ran away. Thank you for stepped in my life and messed it and leave. Thank you for making me seeing the cruel side of the world. Thank you for making me grow up. I've learned. Never be sincere to any shit in the world. Never give your true heart to anyone. I see how stupid was myself for the past time. I am an idiot. Thank you for making me looks like a fool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment