Saturday, February 5, 2011

doodle

It's the third day. From first day until today, i have been eating all day long from morning until midnight even now. Surprisingly my weight didn't gain and instead i keep losing my weight. I don't know whether i should feel happy or sad over this. Guess it's time for me to have a medical check up =/

So overall the first day and second day of cny were okay. Not that bored as i expected but yes bored too. I have expected a lot of questions from the you and everyone but then i still unable to control my emotion. Why being so 'concern' over me? I hang out with who, i watch movie with who, i smile with who, i laugh with who, all got nothing to do with you right? So what if you saw me and who being together? So what if i say i don't have anymore? If you think i am lying, then why ask for the reason? I am not blaming anyone. I have already expected this but still i can't control my emotional. Sorry that I don't have a high EQ. Thank you for all the concerns. That's why i said i am not expecting for cny.

1 comment:

Mc Chicken said...

CNY is fun !

it wont be that fun if .... u noe why.. XD

so cheer up.. CNY passing soon & time "fly like a g6" :D