Thursday, April 7, 2011

lover's puzzle

I see similar. It's really similar. You are somehow alike him. I try to put myself in your shoes so that i can know what he's thinking. Your tell me your reasons, so i know these will be his reasons as well. I know you don't have any bad intention, so he didn't do any mistakes neither. I try to be consideration. I try to be on your side. But the more i think, the more i depressed. I know there's no right or wrong in this but sometimes i really wanted to point on you and start blaming. I know chances should be given, and if ends up fucked up, there's no one should be blamed. But sometimes i just can't be good. I am not considerate all the time. Never start a relationship if you never meant to appreciate it. If you are not ready, then don't start any shit in the first place. At least be considerate for once. Care of other people's feelings.

No comments: