Saturday, October 29, 2011

dont give a damn

Human lives for better life. No one shall have the right the spoils your life.

To be honest, i just noticed that i actually have a real high EQ compares to those who close to me. No temper huh? Everyone has temper. I feel pissed as well. But sometimes i just can't be bother. Yes i saw the truth. I saw the lies. And I saw the fakes. So? Lies are everywhere now and i can't be bothering anymore. You wanna lie to me? Go ahead. I will still friend with you no matter what. If  you wanna say i am hypocrite? Go ahead. Thats because you dont understand me well. I appreciate things more than you thought. No lies exposed, not because i am kind but I am just too lazy. There are too many lies for me to expose and I don't do things that bring no benefits to me. At the same time in myself i dont wish to be another you, so cold hearted; so mean. And I never an innocent because i see how things happened. Please don't think that i am not doing any things means i am easy to bully. I protect myself as well. Not revenge but protection. Just don't goes beyond the limits. I am willing let things past.

P/s: If you happen to think that i am beautify myself, go ahead. I am just too lazy to explain anymoreee...

No comments: