15 Jan 2009. The last message received from you and from me.
You have left...? no. you have went back.
The clock has stopped moving. It is ended.
7 weeks has passed and I still can't tell you.
I don't have the courage to tell you everything. Never ever i will have.
so i'm going to disappear from your life.
I know it's hard and i'm trying to..
I just want to keep who am i inside your heart.
At least, remember the good side of me.. the good memories..
remember that there was once a girl talked to you over 1 year..
I'm going to miss you seriously...
It feels like millions knife stab into your heart.
Language unspeakable.
You have left...? no. you have went back.
The clock has stopped moving. It is ended.
7 weeks has passed and I still can't tell you.
I don't have the courage to tell you everything. Never ever i will have.
so i'm going to disappear from your life.
I know it's hard and i'm trying to..
I just want to keep who am i inside your heart.
At least, remember the good side of me.. the good memories..
remember that there was once a girl talked to you over 1 year..
I'm going to miss you seriously...
It feels like millions knife stab into your heart.
Language unspeakable.
1 comment:
lol emo-gal..hmm...guy troubles? sound serious XD aiyoh i not being perasan ma,jz say it kinda feels like it =p
Post a Comment