Saturday, March 28, 2009

Doggie

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Here i'm going to introduce my new family members. doggie and doggie. haha.. i just don't know what name i should put to make them sound super duber cute. Any ideas? So yeah, first pet in my house. Finally finally.. Both of them are female, twins. Brown color with black strap on the back. Last night as the first day they came, in 1 hour, I mopped the floor 6 times. wtf. I just couldn't believe it. They pee more than a human! Then in the midnight, around 4.30ish, they barked like hell. I awoke and had a look on them. I though they were hungry and put them out, gave them some milk. But they shit in front of the door instead of drinking the milk. Darn it. I only get back to my bed at 6.30ish.

*sorry no photo atm*

2 comments:

wingfoong said...

i wan photo.any name also can as long as u like ur pet la.ok ok.i suggest.err.1 is junpyo 1 is onggi !muahaha

mandy said...

wow..ur hse got pet ah...i reli wan take a look lea..hehehee..xD
is a puppy ma.?? i wan c lea...
me oso hv a new puppy liao lea...xD