Monday, March 30, 2009

Drama day

Woke up at 6.30ish. Make up and did stuff that i should do and got ready at uni around 8.00ish. It's the drama presentation day. Practice practice and practice. Shouting shouting and shouting? Yeah i shout like an idiot. I had tried my best to shout out but then my voice is too soft, audience sit at the behind row couldn't hear me so i needed a mic. Everyone was busying with their stuff. It started at 9.00ish. The first 3 groups were awesome. I can heard a lot of laughter from the backstage although i don't know what were they presenting. I don't have the time to see them act. It's wasted. Then it's our turn. I never expect that there will be so many audience outside. They were given an invitation to come see us present. A little bit of nervous but it's okay. So the drama presentation that i've been worried about so much has done. Overall it was so so. I don't have much appearance or dialogs to say and yeah, freedom! My group members did their great jobs. They succeed to make the audience laugh. Congratulate to them. No more assignment and presentation for this sem. Whatever it have passed had passed. Nothing i should regret or complains. Just let it be.

PS:/ no photo available again.

No comments: