Today is a surprise.
Wei wei was sent to clinic. A wira/waja knocked him and his friend while coming back from school. He fall down from the motorbike and yeah so shitte. He didn't dare to tell us and ask his friends to bring him to clinic and pay for him which really pissed me off. Sif we, FAMILY, will hurt him more if he tell us. Damn fucckk. His left hand was hurt. Bruises and wounds can be seen easily. And when we asked him anything, he said 'I DON'T KNOW'. The most funniest part is, the driver is a form two KID who DON'T has driving license. wtf.
Hein Yew is soooooo cute. Sorry if i spell wrong the name but he's really cute. While i was doing marking, he came in front of me and said 'Hello'. I smiled to him. Then, he look at me doing marking and suddenly he said 'eh, got corrections, do corrections first' and threw the pencil to me. I was like 'don't ever try to act like us!' hahahaha xD and after he finished his book, he laugh loudly, 'huahuahuahuahua~ i finish already!' who knows, he skipped 2 pages and have to continue his book. haha sooooooo cute. ♥
I bang once again..only a little bit. I'm not a good driver.
Anyone is interest on part time job?
3 comments:
part time jobs?find me one that suits my schedule.wakaka.xD.So hard,rite?n guess wad.I damn talkative now.I dunno y.But i noticed my chg.hahahhaa...Maybe i talked too much in class..xD
fuiyor..d two form 2 KID so geng lea...drive without licesen oO..got complaine them ma.??then wei wei ok ma.??
dun wori...man man lai ba..me oso got bang b4 d..is 4 experience ba..xD
wei wei?is aus dat wei2?when he told u o?told u when he in hospotal?
lol.btw.suean.if u go do part time job again.i guess u'll crazy in 1 day..XD
Post a Comment