Thursday, June 4, 2009
consolation
Can you believe it? I read peoples' blogs and i noticed that there's one girl who having the same feelings with me. It made me feel so excited :D like what her said, i'll jealous when i see my friends are more closer to their others friends. I'll unhappy when i know they hide something from me even thought it might be a surprise. I'll cry when they talk something behind me. I'll emo for whole day when i know they went out without inviting me. I'll scare they don't like me, don't wanna friend me and that's why i keep changing myself to become better and better. Yes, to become better the first thing i should do is don't give any trouble to my friends and thats why i only kept this inside my heart. Thanks to that girl who made me have the courage to post this out. I totally understand what she said and i can feel it. I actually want to say, I mind what you all did; I care how you think me; I want to know what inside your mind. From don't know when i've become so inferiority and i really hate myself for being like this. Change me if you know how to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
let me guess.the person who blogged about this,i noe who she is,too,m i rite?.lol.
In btween every frienship,there'll always have probs.It's for u to figure it out,for us to solve.We need company.And til the very dead end,we might not have any of them,but we'll always know..that they'll b there if they can.They'll support no matter what.Even if they're not here company-ing u,u can still feel them.That's what we called true.=).Well,i guess.lol.-.-.
All u can do is be urself, be natural, everything will be fine. There's no point if u try to change urself just to pleased others to be friends with u. U remind me of myself when i was in high school, but i started to relised that it's suffering, so i try to be open minded, all of a sudden everything is back to normal.
Don't think too much k... =)
I'm totally agree to u.especially this sentences.lol.
"i'll jealous when i see my friends are more closer to their others friends"
mayb i'm too stingy...lol
Post a Comment