Sunday, October 24, 2010

happy birthday

happy birthday to myself =)

I am officially 20 now! Special thanks to Nic, Wing Foong, Sue-an, Pei San, Julia, QQ, Hung Kuan, Pui Yan, Kai Gin, Ye Earn, Wai Yi and Mei teng. Thank you for the things you guys did. Thank you for giving me an unforgettable night. I know you all will read this. SEI STALKRES and after reading this dont forget to tell me which finger thumbs belong to you. I wanna make a DNA report  =p thank you for all the pressies. i love it soooo much especially the pencil case  thank you for everything.

Basically my 20th birthday is really awesome. A lot of things has happened that make it so memorable. You know i am talking about you. thanks for making it memorable  

my pressies 

2 comments:

wingfoong said...

mine is the fourth one counted from top to bottom on left side XD hahaha
i still rmb u said u like d pencil case !!!

mandy said...

i 4get which 1 liao tim..i think is ryte side second 1 paling kecil d ba...hope u like it..^^